Chicana/o Latina/o Student Center Hours
Monday - Friday 8 - 5
Our Mission at the Chicana/o Latina/o Student Center is to promote academic success and achievement for all students especially those of Latin/Spanish ethnicity, culture, community, heritage and linguistic backgrounds. Therefore, the Center provides academic guidance, programming, professional services, and connections to promote the students’ academic success and personal development by creating a positive, safe, encouraging, nurturing and professional environment where students take on Personal Responsibility In Developing Excellence (PRIDE). To this end, the Center exists to serve as a support for all students and communities by providing the connections to foster a culturally relevant transition, adjustment, persistence, achievement, and GRADUATION from Washington State University (WSU).
Summary of our services flyer:
- Provide programs and services that improve the retention, achievement, and graduation of students.
- Develop outreach programs designed to welcome and aid incoming students.
- Embrace diversity to promote cultural awareness, self-determination and the understanding of others.
- Build a community of support through social interaction among individuals, organizations, clubs, and social groups.
- Maintain and enhance university-wide and community partnerships to promote student retention and graduation.